Reformation involves a moving away from an existing, inaccurate order to an entirely new accurate one. It is a complete fundamental change not an increasing change or modification.
Reformation is changing things from the inside. It is a complete structural overhaul.
– Heb 9:10 – 10concerned only with foods and drinks, various washings, and fleshly ordinances imposed until the time of reformation.
The Focus of the Lord is on the INTERNAL.
- The new thing of God moves deeper into the heart and further away from external practices
- Character is more important than gift
- Purpose is more important than ministry
- People is more important than building
- Spiritual destiny is more important than material success
- Maturity is more important than prosperity
- Relationship more important than organization
- Principle is more important than programmes
- The glory is more important than the blessing
- Finishing is more important than escaping
- The heart is more important than actions
- Internal qualities is more than demonstrations
- The journey of God is internal – in our hearts
The Reformation today is allowing God to make comprehensive changes inside of us that will enable us carry the fullness of the Holy Spirit just like Jesus did.
Reformation produces an entirely new mentality of conscious transformation that must continuously take place until we come to the stature of the fullness of Christ
And its major goal is to see the fullness of the Holy Spirit in every believer